Sunday, July 25, 2010

Colorado - Tebow Country

This has nothing to do with RVing, however...

We went to the Colorado Springs Flea Market (more like a garage sale than a flea market) today and I noticed a few people wearing Tebow number 15 jerseys in dark blue, I was viewing the back of the jersey and thinking to myself, "Gee this is strange to see Tebow fans up here??". Then one of the people turned and it was a Denver Broncos jersey. I had forgotten all about that.

There was one guy selling new "official NFL replica jerseys" for $60 for Tebow but they looked like they had been worn, they were stained.  Then there was another guy selling new ones for $139, they both had the official NFL tags with the hologram. The guy selling them for $139 said the $60 ones were fake holograms and his were real. So when we got back to the motorhome I went to the NFL webpage and Tebow replica jerseys will ship in August and they are $80.00.  The other thing I found out while searching the web is that Tebow jersey sales are expected to set a record for a rookie, or they already have. Regardless, Tebow continues to have a huge fan following.

Go Gators...(My daughter, a Florida grad,  said this is required anytime you mention Tebow).

No comments:

Post a Comment